How do I increase the number of listings shown under each categories in index view?
When viewing Mosets Tree's front page or any category pages that uses index page, 3 listings are shown below each category by default.
The number of listings shown here can be configure in your default Mosets Tree template:
- Login to your site's the back-end/
- Go to: Mosets Tree -> Templates -> kinabalu
- Look for the parameter named "Number of Listings shown in Index".
- This is the option that controls the number of listings shown under each category in index page. You can increase the value here to show more listings or all listings. You can also set this to "0" to show none.
- Click "Save" icon on top to save your changes.