- Server Requirements
- Installing Mosets Tree
- Accessing Mosets Tree Back-end
- Publish Mosets Tree to Front-end
- Frequently Asked Question
Mosets Tree has a few basic server requirements:
- Joomla >= 4.0
- PHP >= 7.4
- MySQL >= 5.6
- GD Library >= 2.0
If your site runs on Joomla 4.0, chances are your server can run Mosets Tree.
Installing Mosets Tree
Installation of Mosets Tree requires you to install a single package file that you receive when you purchase Mosets Tree. You can also download the latest version of Mosets Tree package from your Mosets account. The package includes all the modules, plugins and component that comes with Mosets Tree.
- Login to your Joomla's administrator back-end.
- Goto "System Install Extensions".
- Under "Upload Package File", Click "Or browse for file" to select "
pkg_mtree-4.0.x.zip" from your computer.
If your installation is successful, you will see the message "Installation of the package was successful.".
Accessing Mosets Tree Back-end
To access Mosets Tree's back-end, go to "Components Mosets Tree" from your admin menu.
Publish Mosets Tree to Front-end
You need to publish Mosets Tree to front-end in order for your user to be able to access your directory. You do this by creating a "Menu Item" for Mosets Tree's Home:
- Go to "Menus Main Menu New"
- Click the 'Select' button and select 'Mosets Tree' > 'Home' link from the modal dialog.
- Fill in the 'Title' field and leave other field as default.
- Click 'Save & Close' to save the menu.
You have successfully publish Mosets Tree to your Joomla website. A link for Mosets Tree is now available in front-end under your Main Menu module.
Frequently Asked Question
Although Joomla specify PHP 7.2.5 as the minimum requirement for Joomla 4, it is no longer being maintained by the PHP maintainers.
If you're installing a new Joomla website today, we recommend you to use PHP 8.2.